The latest edition of our popular free national newsletter – One in Six – is available now.
News items in this edition include:
– COVID-19 does not damage auditory system
– Deafness doesn’t have to hold you back – 9 year old Zia
– Indigenous Ear and Hearing Health — Tackling the Silent Epidemic.
– Hearing again is music to his ears. A muso’s take on hearing loss
– Deaf community and the Royal Commission
If you like it, you can subscribe to receive future editions every fortnight. See the section at the end of the newsletter.
Download this edition: One in Six 17 March 2021