This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of Deafness Forum Australia.
It will be held online on Wednesday 30 November 2022 at 3pm AEDT, 2.30pm ACDT, 12pm AWST.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out and ask questions about Deafness Forum’s operations and finances
- speak about any items on the agenda.
Members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report and financial statement
- accept the auditor’s report
- appoint and pay an auditor
- elect directors.
Here is the Agenda for the 2022 Deafness Forum AGM.
Here are the Draft Minutes of the 2021 AGM.
Here is the Chairperson’s Report to the 2022 Deafness Forum Australia AGM.
Here is the Annual Financial Report 2021-22
Here you can read the New board members’ profiles.
If you won’t be able to attend, please exercise your right as a member to vote by using this Proxy Appointment form.
Wherever you are in Australia, you can attend via Zoom. All you need is a phone, laptop, tablet or computer. But you will need to register by going to: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kSjF9bUhTPmUpO_b_glN0g
We hope that you will join us and we look forward to welcoming you.