The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding to people with a permanent and significant disability to access the supports and services they need.
Am I eligible for the NDIS?
- Are you aged between 7 and 65?
- If not, you may be able to access other supports. Find out about NDIS and Aged Care
- Do you live in Australia and have Australian residency?
- Do you usually need support from another person?
- Do you use special equipment?
Visit the eligibility checklist on the NDIS website.
About 5% of people eligible for the NDIS have a primary disability of hearing impairment: this includes people whose first language is Auslan.