Do you have a question about coronavirus (COVID-19)? Do you need help because things have changed?
Help is available on the Disability Information Helpline.
The Helpline can help families, carers, support workers and services, too.
The Disability Information Helpline is free, private and fact-checked. It is funded by the Australian Government.
You can contact the Helpline in the following ways:
- Phone (free call) 1800 643 787
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can also call the National Relay Service on 133 677
The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEST) and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 7pm (AEST). It’s not available on national public holidays.
When you call the Disability Information Helpline, you will speak to a person who will:
- Listen carefully to you.
- Use their connections to find things out, check the facts, and get information for you.
- Transfer you to services that can help you.
- Transfer you to a phone counsellor for emotional support, if you would like.
- Give you clear and accessible information.