Our members include people living with hearing loss and their families; as well as associations of, or for these people; and individuals and associations which provide services that promote hearing health and wellbeing.
An individual member can be person who has a hearing impairment, is Deaf, a member of their family, or someone who provides services (teachers, researchers, audiologists, etc.).
The annual membership fee for individuals is $40. New memberships for people under 26 years or a parent or guardian are free for the first calendar year. To join, download and fill in a membership application form
An organisation member can be a consumer association – an organisation that is of or for people with hearing loss – or a service provider association, which provides services that support people with hearing loss.
Annual membership fees for organisations start at $105 and depend on the organisation’s income. The specific rates are included in the application form. To join, download and fill in a membership application form for Organisations
Renewing your membership
Other ways you can be involved
- Make a difference and support us with a donation, just fill in our donation form
- Keep up to date with our One in Six e-newsletter, subscribe here
- Be involved in our events through out the year, such as Hearing Awareness Week, you can find our more on our events page
- Follow us on Facebook (link is external)
- Tell us your opinions and concerns by email