Our members include people living with hearing loss and their families; as well as associations of, or for these people; and individuals and associations which provide services that promote hearing health and wellbeing.
Read the handy guide which includes our Strategic Plan, About Deafness Forum
An individual member can be person who has a hearing impairment, is Deaf, a member of their family, or someone who provides services (teachers, researchers, audiologists, etc.).
The annual membership fee for individuals is $40. New memberships for people under 26 years or a parent or guardian are free for the first calendar year. To join, download and fill in a membership application form
An organisation member can be a consumer association – an organisation that is of or for people with hearing loss – or a service provider association, which provides services that support people with hearing loss.
Annual membership fees for organisations start at $105 and depend on the organisation’s income. The specific rates are included in the application form. To join, download and fill in a membership application form
Renewing your membership
Other ways you can be involved
- Make a difference and support us with a donation, just fill in our donation form
- Keep up to date with our One in Six e-newsletter, subscribe here
- Be involved in our events through out the year, such as Hearing Awareness Week, you can find our more on our events page
- Follow us on Facebook (link is external)
- Tell us your opinions and concerns by email